Welcome to ATLAS! For you to start exploring the platform you will first need to set a password. Before you can do this however, you will need an account created by your project admin. If you're not sure who this is, drop up an email at [email protected] and we can help.
When you have been informed that your account has been created, navigate to your project's URL:
If you are unsure of your URL, please ask your project admin. Alternatively, contact us at [email protected] and we can direct you to the correct location!
Once there, simply follow these steps to set up your account password:
- Click "Forgot My password" in the top left corner of the screen (above the "Sign in" button)
- Enter your email address and click "Send verification code"
- You will now receive a code via email. Enter the verification code in the box provided and click "Verify code".
- Click "Continue"
- Enter a new password and then click "Continue"
- Your password is now set!
You can use this email and password combination to sign into ATLAS, or to access the API.
You are good to go! Start exploring!
Forgot your password?
If you ever forget your password, you can reset it by following these instructions.
Updated about 2 months ago